Groups should ensure that all participants bring the following
- Footwear – No shoes are provided but everyone must have something on their feet so you should bring shoes that can get wet, and a spare part to change into. Wet boots / wet shoes are ideal but any old pair of trainers etc. is fine.
- Dry set of clothes – Wetsuits are provided but everyone should bring plenty of warm clothes to change into after the activity.
- Swimming costume/swimming shorts – these are to be worn under a wetsuit.
- Sun cream
Group leaders should make sure they also have
- Emergency contact details for everyone participating.
- Relevant health information for everyone participating.
- Establish everyone is confident on the water.
Alternatively for groups who do not hold this information, we can get each participant to fill in a health declaration form on arrival. Note that groups with participants under 16 will need an adult responsible for them to sign a parental consent form.