Complaints Policy

How to make a complaint

If you have been less than fully satisfied with the service you have received, we would welcome your comments so that we can rectify the problem and improve our service in the future.

It is usually best to let the person who is providing the service aware of the complaint in person, or if this is not possible either by telephone, letter, or email.

If you do not know whom to contact you can write directly to:

The Management
Colwn Bay Watersports       

Tyddyn Uchaf,

         Glan Conwy,

         Colwyn Bay,


         LL28 5PN

Or email: [email protected]

The complaints co-ordinator will log the complaint and make sure that it is assigned to the most appropriate person.

You will be sent a letter or email confirming that the complaint has been received and informing you of the name of the person who is dealing with it.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome

If you are not satisfied with the outcome let the complaints co-ordinator know.

The complaint will, if necessary, be re-assigned so that somebody else within the organisation can investigate it for you.