Colwyn Bay Watersports is set up to promote Watersports, with a particular emphasis on Sailing and Windsurfing. These are environmentally sustainable sports that have a minimal impact on wildlife, but are made more enjoyable by the beautiful scenery and the environment which we get to enjoy from the water. As such, it is in Colwyn Bay Watersports’ best interest to safeguard and protect the environment wherever we can. As such
- Comply with any relevant regulatory and legal environmental recommendations and requirements, and minimize the environmental impacts of our activities.
- Commit to preventing pollution wherever possible, and building actions to prevent and ameliorate spillages/discharges into our operating procedures.
- Communicate this policy to all our staff and volunteers and do our best to impart the environmental message to students, customers and visitors.
- Continually improve our environmental management and performance by creating and regularly reviewing an environmental action plan.
- Continue to monitor and improve electricity, oil and water consumption and recycling at the centre.